You must use the Website in a responsible manner.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
The material on the Website, the software, design, text and graphics comprised in the Website and the selection and layout of the Website are owned or licensed by torqit and protected by copyright law under Australian and International Copyright laws.
The Website does not grant you a licence nor acts as a right of use of any of the trademarks or logos, whether registered or unregistered, that are displayed on the site without the express written permission of torqit.
You may view this Website and its contents using your web browser. In visiting the Website, you are able to save an electronic copy of the Website by means of the usual operation of your web browser only.
You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute the content of the Website in any way except as expressly provided for by torqit or expressly authorised in writing by torqit.
Restrictions on use
Links to Third Party Websites
The Website may contain hyperlinks and other pointers to Internet Websites operated by third parties. torqit does not control these linked Websites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked Website or any hyperlink contained in a linked Website. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement by torqit of the site or the products or services provided on those sites. You link to any such Website entirely at your own risk.
Prices, Products and Services are Subject to Change
All prices displayed and products offered for sale on the Website are subject to change without notice.
No Reliance on information
The information contained in the torqit Website is presented for the purpose of outlining particular products listed for sale. All information contained on the site, is for information purposes only.
By entering into the Website, you agree to indemnify torqit from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses (whether in tort or in contract including and without limitation, negligence) arising out of or in any way connected to the use of the Website by you.
Some legislation such as the Australian Competition and Consumer Act (Commonwealth) 2010 and other similar consumer protection laws and regulations in other countries may confer you with rights and remedies relating to the provision of goods or services to you by torqit via the Website which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (your 'Statutory Rights'). torqit excludes all conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute save for your statutory rights.
Save for your Statutory Rights, in respect of the Website:
- All material on the Website is provided to you without warranties of any kind, either express or implied;
- torqit expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose;
- torqit does not warrant that the functions contained in any material on the Website or your access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server which stores and transmits material to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components;
- torqit does not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Website including its correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise;
- You solely assume the entire cost of any necessary verification, maintenance, repair and/or correction of any relevant information contained on the Website.
To the extent permitted by law, including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of torqit, torqit will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs or expense whether direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential, including loss of profits, suffered by you or claims made against you which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Website.
You expressly acknowledge that torqit does not exert control over users of the Internet and is not liable for damage suffered by you, either directly or indirectly, as a result of you accessing the Website.
Limitation of Liability
- replacement of the goods or supply of equivalent goods;
- repair of the goods and;
- the payment of the costs of replacing the goods or equivalent goods.